Thursday, February 18, 2010

Why Is My Stool Dark Brown/black Why Is My Stool Dark Brown/black All Of A Sudden?

Why is my stool dark brown/black all of a sudden? - why is my stool dark brown/black

7/14/2008 In the past month, it was rare for the pain / bloating / fullness in my stomach. "I saw the doctor on that day to see what happened. I do not think it was something that colorectal cancer or icing be sure and give me a stool test to do at home. After filling up 3 bottles with liquid in them, I took her to the doctor. On 7/21/2008 or 22, I have the test again a week later, it is normal, no ulcer, no bleeding, no parasites, etc. Then I went into the room bathroom again fine of up to 8 / 8 / 2008th On this day, I got thin, but normal stool color. However, he went in 2 days. Also on 8/13/2008, I started with dark brown stool. It looks almost black, but I think it's totally black. Anyway:# 039; no "super" bad smell, and I feel no pain. Is there something wrong or what? If it's a food that is dark brown or black stools, and fast-food please tell me. When something bad, such as ulcers or cancer symptoms myself. I feel normal, but my stool color is unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment