Monday, February 8, 2010

What Position Should My Cervix Be Before My Period TTC -- Right Before Period Is Due If You Are Preg, Will Your Cervix Always Be Soft And High?

TTC -- right before period is due if you are preg, will your cervix always be soft and high? - what position should my cervix be before my period

I am pleased with my periods start on Friday or do. My breasts are tender (in this case before my time, sometimes) veins and are much to see. I followed my position a little bit his neck, and I wonder whether it is always smooth and high above this point during the 2WW. I mean, I know it will be different, but what is average? Mine is not as difficult as only after a time and in the middle, as above / below. They are also times of fracture mylast imminent and this time iStart broke a week ago, and it is now clear. Just curious, what would people say. I know that to be able to test that tomorrow can be, but I prefer to wait until tomorrow SA

No comments:

Post a Comment