Saturday, February 20, 2010

Custom Skins Midnight Club La How Much Is This PSP Bundle Worth?

How much is this PSP bundle worth? - custom skins midnight club la

I had a PSP for many years (I am a bit) after its publication, and are rarely used. Finally, I decided to sell it for a Nintendo DS Lite, or perhaps with the exception of a Wii. This is what I have:

Rarely used, PSP, with battery
Used -32 MB Memory Card (with about 7 MB of disk space, delete and)
Vinal Decal Custom rash (decalgirl.com)
Protec-Rubber / Grip for
AC
Headphone remote system (does not include acutal) Headphones
-Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition (with box and manual)
"Madden NFL 06 (with box and manual)
-Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee (no box or manual, but their involvement in a case)
-Need for Speed Underground Rivals (see above)
UMD Smapler, vol. 1 (comes with PSP)
Travel Case for PSP GamesCharger and headset
Screensaver (available on the PSP now, and reduces glare)

How do you think all this worth it? I might say, at $ 175 or less, but I would like other opinions. I will either sell on eBay or in the trade at GameStop. I know that GameStop would be a kind of low, I would, I think the price for eBay, or save the trouble of selling and trading partners in

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Well, I'd say about 200 .. perhaps 230

PSP is now for 170 .. of course, sold without all these extra things or not

Post a Comment