Sunday, February 21, 2010

Top Sharking Europe Sharking ???? What Do You Think?

Sharking ???? what do you think? - top sharking europe

Has anyone seen this new mode called usurious interest alleged When someone (especially a boy's) behind a wife and she reveals her breasts through airwaves too high? Worse, it also decreases the coat, pants and panties raises enjoy what the lady. Although this is an idiot is someone else with a camera filming the event. Someone sent me not one of those (including me are very familiar with clip) an email saying that rape is equivalent to, sexual assault, he sent me a reply for a whole life, I am planning to make the police what the great British public

1 comment:

david t said...

I looked to see the video, and I am ashamed to say, almost, that I have to laugh. This is so bad and should be discouraged. This law has a serious look at it and stop it before it spreads.

Post a Comment