Friday, January 22, 2010

Software Sales Agreement Why Does MS Word Software Change The Amount It Indents Within A Multiple-choice Exam I'm Creating?

Why does MS Word software change the amount it indents within a multiple-choice exam I'm creating? - software sales agreement

I use Word to prepare for multiple choice tests, and only moved to Word 2000 to 2003. (You do not have this problem until I went into the 2003 version.) Here's an example:

32. Which of the following VoIP providers charge (s) installation software?
a. Vonage V-Phone.
b. Magic Jack.
c. A and B.
d. Neither A nor B

33. At General Mills, Inc. v. U.S., No. 08-1638, the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals:
a. Considering the purchase of securities and distribution clearly as two separate operations.
b. It allows a deduction of depreciation for equipment ESOP.
c. A and B.
d. Neither A nor B

34. Which of the following statements is (are) to be taxed as ordinary income?
a. Payment received no complete agreement.
b part of the purchase price by the market.
c. A and B.
d. Neither A nor B

(The script "contradiction" does not appear in the text above, but I think that the issue of the East "response options a, b, c, etc., which are half an inch right and compared for each of the other questions. That is the problem.)

Has anyone suggestions how to prepare with Word or other software on multiple choice exams? I like having the theme of "numbers" in the same column, then "a, b, c," response options consistently in a column aligned.

I need a professional looking format without pulled my hair. Thank you.

1 comment:

LoverOfW... said...

Word is not better in self-format, which can cause some strange problems. I think it is there? to 33 questions, which makes him something else (? is the end of the sentence, the different behavior)

Normally, to solve these 2 options (no joke;))

1) Select the paragraph / line that I like and then click Format Painter (brush) on the toolbar. Then click on the paragraphs that I want the same thing.

2) Select the paragraphs too long, and press the scroll button on the toolbar on the left side.

You may have to make some adjustments with one of them. For example, in 1 click right to restart in the first paragraph and numbering.

I hope that helps.

Post a Comment