Sunday, January 24, 2010

How Can I Wash My Carpet I'm Pregnant For 24 Weeks In Toronto, Can I Wash The Carpet Now?

I'm pregnant for 24 weeks in Toronto, Can I wash the carpet now? - how can i wash my carpet

I am 24 weeks pregnant in Toronto, I can clean the carpet now? while the carpet dries, it's bad for me

I am 24 weeks pregnant in Toronto, I can clean the carpet now?
while the carpet is drying, the damage will smell the baby?
What should I do? I cleaned the carpet before the baby arrives.

Thank you.

2 comments:

MJ said...

Where it is an aggressive chemicals such as chlorine or ammonia, it should go. Breaking a window and go on when the smell is too much for you. I know that when I was pregnant, as certain smells in the shampoo, even I was very nauseaus.

Numb said...

its fine, clean away!

Post a Comment