Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Butters Dad Quotes My Dog Barks Every Time She Hears Me Say, "WHAT?"?

My dog barks every time she hears me say, "WHAT?"? - butters dad quotes

The appointment of Dave Chappelle Lil John thing that makes you ?"... the dog? "I called my father and called him at work and said," You know popcicles? "And that was all" WHAT? "And I am everything I said was, popcicles love you? "And he said:" What? "And I said," What? "said" And he had another call, they hung, and then even a bagel with butter and Now I eat and then I said: "What?" barking in the kitchen and histerically! Then I called my mother and said: "Did you know that every time I say," What? "Annie is barking like mad and then cried and she was like so funny! Now, in them would show when you get home ...: D

Remember, my only 12!

13 comments:

The Midnight Captain said...

haha says the dog: "What? back or YEAH! or OK!

Strix said...

Ohhhhhhkaaaayyyyyyyyyy!

Strix said...

Ohhhhhhkaaaayyyyyyyyyy!

bbking48... said...

say stupid girl?

Pits4Me said...

Your dog feels comfortable that as annoying as I do.

Smart said...

My dog does the same. Thinkl wa that I speak in the situation, something like the command ".

Jenny said...

It's funny. I have a dog that is 5 years and still looks and acts like a puppy! She thinks she owns our house and we can not live in it.

bunny said...

lol thats really weird, my friends dog always barks when she burps!

It's really fun!

bunny said...

lol thats really weird, my friends dog always barks when she burps!

It's really fun!

tiger788... said...

Well, it's funny .... Well ... Some dogs do just that ... What if you train your dog to speak when we say ... In this case, is simply the dog.

Victoria P said...

thats pretty funny. You should videotape and send to America Funniest Home Videos.

S2JustMe... said...

My Dog 2 answers when I ask him whay! it's fun!

rescue member said...

Cute - if you're only 12.

Pls just go to your dog, you might get aggravating for the rest of his family.

Post a Comment