Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Plastic Slip Sheets Can Anybody Give Me Suggestions On How To Fix My Photo Album?

Can anybody give me suggestions on how to fix my photo album? - plastic slip sheets

I'm pregnant and ultrasound imaging is more than I can count. Wanted a photo album of the beautiful that is not only my ultrasound pictures, but also the last before the baby is born. I saw a beautiful photo album and large seemed a good investment. Having to take at home, or I've learned, and now I need help.

The photo album is not the best design. There are pages of cardboard () is not sticky, with a thin sheet of plastic at the tip. They should be the picture on the only issue, drag the ultrasound images are much thinner than normal images, so that the images I have in a floating plastic, not stay where I do. I decided to leave the plastic sheet of cardboard and tape the picture below to keep up. The only problem is that I am ruining the plastic, it is not strictly in the picture is very small and very small and is neglected. Is it possible to save too?

No comments:

Post a Comment