Thursday, December 31, 2009

Natural Pearl Necklace What Should I Do If The Moving Company People Have Stolen Some Of My Things?

What should I do if the moving company people have stolen some of my things? - natural pearl necklace

I moved to Colorado CT, and the engine gave us a hard time. They took half of our jobs for almost a week late and have not yet delivered the rest.

One of my boxes of antique jewelry box (with a lot of my jewelry in it seems) have already been initiated. The jewelry box interior has been broken, and missing three of my chains. A natural pearl, a heart of gold and diamonds (both sent my grandmother in Germany), and a heart of gold and silver (my mother gave me as a gift) for graduation.

These three parts are very important for me ... I do not know what to do.

Is it possible for them back? Or at least be reimbursed for damaged or missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment