Thursday, December 17, 2009

Buy Large Format Cameras State Of The Art I Aim To Turn My Hobby Of Photography Into A Career. Do I Use Tunnel Vision Or Train In A 'fallback' Option?

I aim to turn my hobby of photography into a career. Do I use tunnel vision or train in a 'fallback' option? - buy large format cameras state of the art

My goal on this issue for professional photographers who know the industry. I am a servant of customer unskilled, thirty years, and I would like a professional photographer in the future. I'm studying for a long time and is based familiar with the film and digital photography, so my next step is to develop my own style to create a coherent portfolio, and I offer as an assistant without pay, some knowledge of the industry.

My dilemma is the possibility that in recent years for short-term training in the finishing bath in a course, very expensive (thousands of costs), which has hopefully ensure a reasonable income and the possibility of my own time, while the search for Openings in the commercial photography. But his experience is a "reserve" a waste of time? "The only real successes give everything for what they want, or not in the business like that? For the cost of buying a" real world "skills in the labor market, a consumer could buy camera format, a better computer and a scanner Pro!

No comments:

Post a Comment